Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Digital DIY Wednesday: DIY Etsy Banner Using GIMP


{To forgo the epic whine session, scroll down for the video tutorial}
Well, the schedule has not let up any. My first craft show is coming up in two weeks, so I have been busy getting the setup perfect. I have changed things up this year adding an actual retail display tower that I snagged from Game Stop's dumpster, as well as string lights. But I am having some roadblocks, as my string lights are too heavy for my PVC poles so I need to figure that out.
 Right now the upstairs family room is a staging area for my craft booth!
I'm still trying to finish up the Academy Awards necklaces. I only have one little step left, but multiply that little step by 100 and it doesn't seem so little anymore.
I'm also selling some new belt cuffs at the karate school using actual karate belts. They are a hit so I have at least 5 orders a day. That has been keeping my already busy schedule full beyond capacity.
AND I'm still trying to develop my business plan for my indie gift shop.  Currently I am wrestling with the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Projection, and Profit/Loss Forms.
HELLO BUSY.
Bla bla bla...enough of that whining, let's have another DIGITAL DIY WEDNESDAY!
Today's topic is DIY Etsy Banners.
You can watch it from You Tube as well, which will allow you to make it full screen:


PAR-TAY!
To see the tutorial on how to arrange your buttons like this, CLICK HERE!
Photobucket


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Great post! This looks very simple :)

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much for posting this! I was just thinking I needed to redo my banner! I am visiting from Handy Man, Crafty Woman and I am a new follower!
Hope you are having a good day!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

Elizabeth {sunny bug} said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! First time visitor...I found you from Tip Me Tuesday and since I'm lately focused on all things techy and digital (it seems like anyway)I was instantly drawn to your site. I feel like I've found a new treasure! I'm your newest follower and I've added your site to my weekend reading list. I can't wait to take a look around. ~ Liz

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

@Michelle Gah! Just visited your blog, and I am so happy that you found me so I could find you :)

back to top